Family Mediation is a safe and positive way to have difficult conversations within the family, about a wide range of things, including:
- Family relationship breakdown – including sibling rivalry; boundaries at home e.g. chores, curfews, cultural differences.
- Intergenerational disputes – including teenagers and parents who are finding it difficult to get on with each other; grandparents who may be finding it difficult to see their grandchildren; homelessness prevention.
- Elder mediation – including care of elderly relatives; end of life decisions.
- Inheritance disputes – including wills, probate and power of attorney mediation.
- Family business disputes – including family feuds, rivalries, rifts and grudges; perceptions of fairness, differences in work ethic and a sense of entitlement.